Rutherford Co. - Summer Learning Program - After Care
In partnership with Rutherford County Schools, the YMCA will offer an aftercare program on site for participants of the Summer Learning Program. Our program transforms the afterschool hours into a time of opportunity for school-age students.
- $64 per week for programming 1:30PM – 6PM (Monday – Thursday) and additional $20 for all day programming on June 11, 18, and 25.
- An afternoon snack will be provided for participants
- As part of the YMCA, we mobilize our staff to create a safe, nurturing, and engaging environment for school-age children, regardless of their ability to pay.
- Our curriculum emphasizes healthy living in every aspect of our program, from the snacks we serve to activities and games we organize.
- We provide our program to students at their schools, working with educators to benefit as many families as possible.